With Eloops Polls & Surveys engagement tool you can gather valuable feedback from your employees. This will help you get meaningful insights into your team, allowing you to customize future posts to improve your engagement rates.
Select Engage on the left sidebar menu, under you will find Polls & Surveys then click on Create New Poll/Survey button in the top right corner.
There are two choices for you to choose from Browse all available Templates or Create a new poll from Scratch.
Starting from scratch:
STEP 1 - Selecting Members by filter
Who will see this Poll? You have three options for selecting your members:
Members by Filter - This allows you to filter by:
• Tags/segments that you defined before
• Members current status (confirmed, pending, inactive)
• Specific Groups
• Current status within the Group
• Managers only
Specific Members - Search by employees/member name.
Save for future use - Create but don’t publish yet.
STEP 2 - Poll title & Enter Questions
Poll Title – The next section will be naming the poll, this is a required field ( * ).
Before diving in the types of questions there are, you have two additional options you can check:
- Set an Expiration Date for Poll, This option limits the time that the poll is open for members to fill in & submit.
- Should answers be collected anonymously? Checking this box will gather all members answers in an anonymous way, inclusive of the admin members.
Adding a New Question
Click the blue button ‘Add new question’ and choose the type of question you want form the various options:
Respondent is asked to choose one or more items from a limited list of choices.
Open text field (xx words) Sentence based feedback.
For questions that include graphics & links - allows you to show a graphic/content without having to choose an answer.
Respondent is asked to rate a subject from a scale of 1 to 5.
Single Word Response
All the collected answers will create a cloud of words. The more answers of one word the bigger it will display in the cloud.
Respondent is asked to rate a subject from a range that you define and can control.
- Adding a picture or custom content - next to the title of each question you can click the More options button to add an image or custom content.
- Changing the order of your questions - By clicking the icon on the top left of each question you can Drag and Drop according to the order you want.
- Allow users to skip a question - At the bottom of each question you will see a checkbox that reads ‘Allow users to skip this question’, if you check that box the question is not a required field.
STEP 3 - Thank you & EL Coins reward options
Thanking your members for taking the survey is always recommended, as well as rewarding them with your companies branded virtual coins!
Under these setting configurations you can do both!
Type the thank you message you want your team to see when the poll is over.
Below the “Thank you message” box, you will find the “Virtual Coins” box. This is where you can decide the amount of coins you want to reward your members with.
STEP 4 - Share & Publish
Share this Poll as a template – By checking this box you will Share your survey with other admins, you can filter it only within your organization. don't forget to add a small description about the poll you are sharing.
Schedule delivery or release manually - you have the choice of when you want to schedule the delivery. By checking the box “I do not want to send or schedule” you may manually release the delivery of your poll/survey.
Before finishing everything double check! then click the Create button.
Browsing all available Templates:
If you decide to use a pre-made template, Return to the menu, select Engage on the right sidebar menu, under you will find Polls & Surveys then click on Create New Poll/Survey button in the top right corner. Then select Browse all available templates.
Default Sorting - With the drop-down bar on the left you can sort all templates by title, date added or total uses.
Type to Search - Search for a particular template/subject you are looking for.
Use This - To use the template and edit it. Click the green button.
Preview - To view the template from a member's view before selecting click the blue button.